Thursday, March 6, 2014

About Abs

So, this week, I have been doing Denise Austin Pilates
(remember this?)   before bed.

I know you might think exercise at night isn't good for sleep, but it seemed like the only time I wouldn't be crawled on or bothered while I did it.
However, I'm going to have to change it because, guess what?  Exercise at night is TERRIBLE for sleep.  I'm writing this at 6:20 AM after laying in bed for 2 hours without sleep, then giving up and blogging for another hour.

I do love her BE FIT videos on youtube, but I was trying to save my internet usage and I don't feel like I get the same Bang up workout from them everytime.  Matt suggested a wii abs dance thing he saw on TV. Did I mention he's been dieting this week?  Yeah.  Matt!  Eating salad!  Every day!  I KNOW!
It's because his brother that he works with is having to avoid a huge list of foods for this week on account of he's having a test done on his parathyroid glands Monday and many foods like iodized salt and dairy will interfere.  Matt is being supportive by eating the same foods.  No processed food, no dairy, no salt, no sugar, ... WOW.
I asked him if he wanted to continue it over the weekend when he's home.  He said yes!  But, he wants one or two stick to your ribs meals too. I just can't believe Matt is eating SALAD!
So, maybe we'll be healthy together this year!  That would rock!  We've always been out of balance that way.  I'd be young and healthy, he'd be overworked, overfed and tired.  He'd be fit from our stairs, I'd be sick and pregnant and fat.  But this might be the beginning of a good thing!
 We'll see.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.