Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Have you heard of hemp powder shakes?  Nutiva is one brand.  I've been thinking I'd like to try a new protein shake for those times when I'm desperate for something chocolate, but need protein.  What do you think?

Check out these exercises for a BIGGER BUTT.  
I'm saving this for later, when I'm ready to amp it up a bit.  right now I  need to get into a little bit better shape.
This guy has other workout tips and recipes too.



1 comment:

  1. I'll have to try the butt exercises. I'm hoping that they don't strain my knees. Even squats hurts them right now so, we'll see.
    Hemp shakes. Nope never heard of them. I'll have to do a deeper research but from what I gathered so far is that it could be awesome. I'm just wondering if it's another stupid fad that looks healthy and great but will end up being unhealthy like all the other fads...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.