Elegance Explored

Sisters sharing their imperfect, but hopeful quest to refinement. We hereby dedicate ourselves to seek out loveliness, laughter, beauty and joy.

Pages

  • Encouragement

Friday, February 7, 2014

I love this video about feminine grooming, hygiene and appearance.
Hairdos are AWESOME! LOL

Also, some modern tips here

And my new favorite denise austin video

Posted by Miriam at 1:22 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search This Blog

Contributors

  • Cate Moreno
  • Miriam

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (29)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ▼  February (18)
      • The bully
      • Body Type
      • More than just a calorie counter
      • A reward, report and resolution
      • A reward-week 1-3
      • Coconut Oil
      • Post-Workout Meals
      • Healthy Breakfast and snack options. I've seen al...
      • Personal Calorie Calculator
      • Cate's Discovery 2
      • I have never excelled in elegance or sports, but I...
      • I stumbled across this blog today.  I really liked...
      • This is Elliot Hulse.  He's foul-mouthed sometim...
      • Have you heard of hemp powder shakes?  Nutiva is o...
      • Cate's Discovery
      • Motivation for the day
      • I love this video about feminine grooming, hygien...
      • Okay!  It's official! The sisterhood has gone digi...
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.