Okay! It's official! The sisterhood has gone digital! I kind of want to do an initiation ceremony, but I don't have any whipped cream or rope handy. :)
So far I just have this main page (for encouragements and fun links we can share with each other) and a couple "pages" for our personal use (and check-ups). I'm going to use mine to post my food intake and clothing size and weekly weigh in and workouts. I guess you can use yours for whatever. Now we can help each other obtain our goals!
Seriously, I'm very excited to get started! I need all the encouragement I can get and it's going to be awesome having a new website to stalk every day! LOL
Why didn't we do this earlier? Love you! Love this!
Oh and feel free to make whatever changes you want! This is only open to you and me I think.
Looks awesome sis. YOSH! Let's do this!!!
ReplyDelete