Friday, February 28, 2014

The bully

Are you a bully?
Find out here.

I've been working on this for a while now but I love the twist to this. It helps me feel even more confident in only saying the positive about myself and my body. Kinda goes a long with one of the articles you shared that talks about only saying good things about yourself to others. Well, this is only saying good things about yourself to anyone and everyone, period.
We still need to be aware of what can and needs to be improved upon and working towards bettering ourselves yes, but no more damaging words or thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this! I used to read flylady and she would talk about being "mean to me". I didn't learn it well enough though, because years later, I'm still mean to myself. I would never let someone talk that way to my daughter, though! And I KNOW the Lord wouldn't!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.