Recently discovered these treasure troves and they've been tried and true by yours truly...
Naked Smoothie Green Machine Check it out!
I recently tried this and now it's one of my favorites to guzzle in the morning when I'm in hurry. Packed FULL of veggie and fruit goodness and I'm not hungry till lunch. I was thinking that if it gets too expensive to keep buying, I'm going to buy most of the ingredients and just blend it at home. I'm addicted and my body and brain loves it too!!!
VEGGIES: Eating LOTS more veggies than even fruits and then proteins and then carbs, I feel so much stronger, think clearer and even my eyes don't bother me as much. My fatigue isn't as bad either....who knew, eh? ;)
Wooden Brushes ONLY! No more plastic cheap ones. Read why here. -Read wood combs under the Hair Care section.
Having yet to read this, I threw away my old brush and upon inspiration, I bought a wood brush. This was also when I bought the coconut oil. You know about my results with the coconut oil but check this out...
A few days ago, I started to brush my hair at night while winding down with a movie or to music. I'd slowly run it all over my scalp and combing it through to the bottom over and over for several minutes. It felt sooo very good to my scalp. Here are the results combined with the coconut oil and brush:
1.Steven still can't keep his fingers out of my hair.
2.My hair looks stronger, thicker and shinier but it's also silky and smooth to the touch.
3.When I leave it curly, it doesn't frizz as much.
4.NO more conditioners, hardly any mouse or hairspray is used anymore.
5. Steven compliments me on my hair now. He even did it yesterday out of the blue AND I had someone else compliment me on my beautiful hair. I've never gotten hair compliments before in my life. Nope. Not once...Except on it's curl maybe.
6.This morning, I discovered that my hair is thickening AND the areas that were bald and receding are starting to thicken back up too. I'm not completely back to where I was, but I don't have to spend a lot of time trying to cover it up now. Cool yes?
7. I no longer suffer from a burning, itchy scalp or dandruff.
I'm now confident that the Lord was guiding me after pleading to him for help about my health and my thinning and balding hair. I highly recommend these daily regimens to keep you healthy longer especially as you're nearing the 30 bracket.
Oh- I forgot to mention that I also love a lot of the other tips on the Japanese website for example, massaging my face and eating more rice as a filler. Both have worked for me.
I'm so impressed with the wood brush idea! It seems awesome! Also, the green drink thing is something I've been wanting to do for awhile. I have almost all the ingredients growing right under my nose half the year! I've heard about people who freeze their ingredients in sandwich bags (half an apple or half a banana, spinach, or kale, carrots, etc) and make one smoothie a day that way. I'm so happy for you! And kind of excited to try some of this stuff!
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to add broccoli, garlic and ginger too! SOOOO yummy!
ReplyDelete